Terms and Conditions of Use
GRP Ltd makes information, services and products available on this website, subject to the following terms and conditions. By accessing this site, you agree to these terms and conditions. GRP Ltd reserves the right to change these terms and conditions, services and products mentioned in this site at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
GRP Ltd reserves the right to seek all remedies available by law and in equity for any violation of these terms and conditions. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The information on this site is protected by copyright. Except as specifically permitted, no portion of this website may be distributed or reproduced by any means, or in any form, without GRP Ltd prior written permission. All company names, brand names and product names are the property and/or trademarks of their respective companies.
Use of website Information
Except as otherwise indicated on this website, you may view, print, copy, and distribute documents on this website subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The document may be used solely for information or personal or non-commercial purposes.
- Any copy of the document or portion thereof must include all copyright and proprietary notices in the same form set out above.
- The document may not be modified in any way.
- GRP Ltd reserves the right to revoke such authorisation at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon notice from GRP Ltd.
Documents specified above do not include the layout or design of this website. Elements of this website are protected by other laws and may not be copied, imitated or reproduced in whole or in part. Documents specified above do not include logos, graphics or images on this website, which may be reproduced or distributed only when expressly permitted by GRP Ltd.
Whilst it is always our intention to maintain the accuracy of the content of our website, we cannot guarantee that there are no technical or other inaccuracies. Changes are regularly made to the information herein. however, GRP Ltd makes no commitment to update materials on this website.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any libellous, obscene, defamatory, pornographic, or other materials that would violate any laws. If such communications do occur, GRP Ltd will have no liability related to the content of any such communications.
Linking to GRP Ltd website
A website that links to GRP Ltd website:
- Must not create a border environment or browser around content contained in GRP Ltd website.
- Must not present misleading or false information about GRP Ltd services or products.
- Must not misrepresent GRP Ltd relationship with the linker.
- Must not imply that GRP Ltd is endorsing or sponsoring the linker or the linker’s services or products.
- Must not use GRP Ltd logo(s) or web design without prior permission from GRP Ltd.
- Must not contain content that could be construed as obscene, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, or inappropriate for all ages.
- Must not contain materials that would violate any laws.
- Must agree that the link may be removed at any time upon GRP Ltd request pursuant to GRP Ltd reserved rights to rescind its consent to allow the link.