FREE VENTS & FILTER VENTS
At GRP Ltd. we can offer Free vents that are designed for use on any atmospheric tank to prevent the build-up of internal pressure by allowing atmospheres and vapours to flow freely in tanks or vent riser pipes.
The vents feature a large, streamlined, mushroom-type weatherhood to provide maximum airflow. The vent exit is fitted with a 304 stainless steel wire mesh screen to prevent the ingress of foreign matter.
- Available in sizes, 2″, 3″, 4″, 6″, 8″ and 12″.
- Process connection, ANSI 150lb standard, PN10/PN16 special.
- Quick an easy installation.
- ATEX approved to directive 94/9/EC.
1/2″ BSPT SMALL BREATHER CAP
At GRP Ltd. we can offer Cap allows the movement of air through the cap filter element, thus preventing dust from being drawn into the reservoir as the fluid level fluctuates Suitable for use with mineral oils.
- Maximum flow rate 455 l/min.
- 70 micron filter.
- Maximum Temperature: 90°C .
- 35mm diameter cap x 22mm long.