END OF LINE FLAME ARRESTORS WITH FIXED ELEMENTS
At GRP Ltd. we can offer end-of-line deflagration arresters that have been designed for installation at the end of a pipeline or on an atmospheric vent from vessels where flammable gases or vapours may be present.
SV arresters provide an economical solution for situations where a simple light weight product is required. Typical applications include gas purging of equipment, sample lines and instrumentation lines.
- Available in sizes from 15mm to 50mm nominal bore
- Suitable for gas groups up to IIB3
- Lightweight arresters in zinc alloy or aluminium alloy
- Optional weatherhood for environmental protection
- Male to female connection adapters available
- Zinc Alloy Body
- Stainless Steel Element core
- Aluminium Element retaining ring
- Aluminium Weatherhood
Nominal bore 15mm to 50mm, Gas group IIB3, Minimum service temperature –20°C, Maximum service temperature +60°C.
All flame arresters have been tested and certified in accordance with national or international standards and are supplied with CE and EX markings, an EC Declaration of Conformity and an EC Type Examination Certificate.