Hewitt 5500 with Reusable Couplings: Aviation Fuelling Hoses
- Hewitt 4400 JacRiser has been discontinued and replaced by Hewitt 5500 premium JacRiser.
- Used for commercial and private aircraft.
- Resistant to jet fuel and higher aromatic aviation gasolines.
- Premium fueling and defueling hose designed to achieve more than twice the cycle flexing capabilities (124000 plus cycles).
- Meets both EI 1529, 6th edition, and European Standard EN ISO 1825 Type E, PLUS NFPA 407.
- Suitable for full vacuum service and high flex applications.
- Designed for flexible connection between hydrant cart or refueler chassis and adjustable riser platform.
- Functional in temperatures -40°F to 180°F (-40°C to 82°C).
- All aviation hose assemblies are 100% hydrostatic tested to 600 PSI and inspected for electrical continuity.
- Every hose receives a unique serial number and test certificate.
|Tube:||Black nitrile synthetic rubber|
|Cover:||Black neoprene static dissipating/static conductive synthetic rubber (wrapped finish)|
|Reinforcement:||Spiral-plied (4) synthetic fabric and one nylon breaker|
|Couplings:||Reusable Coupling: 4-bolt aluminium clamps with brass, tin plated brass, or stainless inserts. EI 1529N and EN ISO 1825: NPT male, NPSH female, BSP male, and BSP female threads (swivel on female fittings). Shell Approved.|
|Hewitt 5500 JacRiser Fuelling/Defuelling Hose|
|ID||NOM OD||MAX WP||WEIGHT|
4-bolt aluminium clamps with brass, tin plated brass, or stainless inserts. EI 1529 and EN ISO 1825: NPT male, NPSH female, BSP male, and BSP female threads (swivel nuts on female fittings).
Hewitt’s new 5500 premium fuelling and defueling hose was designed to achieve more than twice the cycle flexing capabilities (124000 plus cycles) as compared to Hewitt’s previous products and is a must for the rugged requirements of the flexible connection between the hydrant cart or refueller chassis and the adjustable riser platform for servicing today’s large aircraft.
Resistant to the jet fuel and higher aromatic aviation gasoline’s. Meets both EI 1529, 6th edition and European standard EN ISO 1825, Type E plus NFPA 407. Suitable for full vacuum services and high flex applications. Functional in temperatures -40oF (-40oC to 82oC). All aviation hose assemblies are 100% hydrostatic tested to 600 PSI and inspected for electrical continuity.
Every hose receivers a unique serial number and test certificate.
Adaptors For Aviation Hose Assemblies
Male and female cam & groove (mil spec available), TTMA flange, and 150 lb. flange. Aluminium, brass, and stainless. All adaptors installed with sealant and retested to adaptor ratings.